Are you a mid-later stage company with revenues greater than $1M? Do you have a management team with domain expertise and are you ready for institutional capital? We strongly support entrepreneurs of all backgrounds and encourage you to Apply to Present at the 30th Annual Florida Venture Capital Conference! Spaces are Limited! #FVCC21
The 2021 Florida Venture Capital Conference will bring together
~1000 attendees from across the US and around the world, including 200+ investors ranging from angel, to growth equity, to later stage private equity.
The all-virtual conference will feature panel discussions, speakers, and presentations from 40+ presenting and showcase companies providing attendees with unparalleled access and information on all aspects of venture capital in Florida – and beyond! Over the past 30 years, presenters successfully raised over $9B in equity capital!
TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY!
In addition to presenting to a national audience made up of hundreds of investors & venture capitalists, Selected Presenting Companies will receive….
1. A digital presenter’s book with Conference details and an example of a well-executed business plan presentation.
2. Coaching opportunity for each presenter to meet with an expert to guide them through their presentation.
3. A current list of VCs and investors registered to-date, so that presenters can contact before, during and after the Conference.
4. Discounted admission structure to help defray the costs of a company utilizing their team to attend.
5. A pre-conference where presenters will have an exchange with experts regarding topics such as: Valuations, What VCs are looking for in a company, Dynamics of the Funding process, etc.
6. Full Media coverage for each presenting company to showcase their companies to investors and other interested parties.
7. Scheduled one-on-one meetings between investors and presenters will be set up during the Conference.
8. All applications will be reviewed by a selection committee comprised of venture capitalists and private equity investors.
9. There is NO cost as an accepted presenter to apply or to attend and you can bring a colleague to attend for FREE.
10. Presenters will be featured throughout “Forum’s Finest” which will be a published list of presenters and “Companies to Watch”.
Additionally, selected company applications will be shared with our vetted investor members on an ongoing basis.
To see a full list of Presenter Selection Criteria – CLICK HERE